Role & Responsibilities
● Oversee monthly financial reporting;
● To enhance group reporting and internal control procedures;
● Participate in due diligence work for potential project acquisitions;
● Direct treasury management, monitor cash-flow and banking facilities;
● Liaise with external parties including auditors, bankers and other service providers;
● Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
● Degree holder in Finance or Accounting, with CPA qualification;
● At least 5 years’ experience in financial reporting or external audit;
● Familiar with HKFRSs and Hong Kong tax rules and regulations;
● Strong interpersonal and project management skills;
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Words;
● Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage.