Role & Responsibilities
● Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the project management team of professional staff;
● Manage document control processes and filing for property development projects (such as professional consultancy agreement, tender, construction contracts and prepare related documents);
● Monitor / Responsible for all correspondences with professional consultants, contractors and sub-contractors;
● Assist in correspondence preparation and follow through on logistics;
● Handle project administration works or ad hoc duties assigned.
● 6 years or above secretarial experience in developer / consultant / construction company will be an advantage;
● Diploma or Degree holder;
● Smart and good organization skills, attention to details, able to cope with multiple projects and tight deadlines;
● Mature personality, proactive, willing to work with a team and deliver results under minimum supervision;
● Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
● Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.