Role & Responsibilities
● Handle property development matters;
● Responsible for preparing property market updates;
● Responsible for preparing project updates to investors;
● Assist with handling investors’ relationships;
● Direct report to Fund Manager.
● University degree holder in Surveying, Real Estates, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related disciplines;
● Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in the real estate sector; work experience in real estate funds is preferred;
● Superior academic achievement;
● Demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively as a team member and individually;
● Good communication and interpersonal skills;
● Passionate about real estate industry;
● Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time;
● Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented;
● Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese, and Putonghua.