Role & Responsibilities
● Provide professional support in cost and contract management for the Company's real estate projects in Hong Kong;
● Collaborate with the project management teams on financial and contractual aspects throughout all project development stages to ensure proper budgetary and cost control;
● Conduct cost savings / alternative study for on-going projects;
● Conduct cost viability study for acquisition projects;
● Establish cost and contractual control system for the Company.
● Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent;
● Member of HKIS or RICS is preferred;
● Minimum 10 years relevant experience in local building construction project and previous working experience in developers is a plus;
● Solid experience in property development including high-class residential, commercial, industrial projects and with multi-disciplinary knowledge of building systems, tender preparation, contract procurement, contract documentation and cost estimates;
● Excellent problem solving, analytical, presentation and negotiation skills;
● Demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively as a team member and individually with good communication and interpersonal skills;
● Passionate about real estate industry;
● Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time;
● Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese, and Putonghua.