top of page
Role & Responsibilities
- • Assist Project Managers and Construction Managers to oversee construction activities of company projects to achieve the corporate required standard, quality, and targeted timeframe from construction to the handover stage.
• Implement site management policies and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of operations and maintain accurate and updated information about site status and quality.
• Responsible for the necessary site supervision and administrative works which include but not be limited to the monitoring of site progress, carrying out Building Services workmanship inspections, checking of contractor’s submissions and details for coordination and compliance with the design intent, checking of works and materials used by the contractor for compliance with the design intent and specifications, checking of interim payment valuation, establish and implement a witness and inspection plan, carry out witnessing of the Testing and Commissioning, establishing handover procedure, supervision of building services installations, etc.
• Attend regular site meetings with contractors and consultants and prepare site progress reports as necessary. And carry out regular site inspections, prepare reports, keep proper records of works carried out, and monitor contractors for defects rectification. Ensure regular site record of events is logged and maintained in relation to E&M services.
• Coordinate with Consultants and monitor the contractors and construction activities including continuous review of project quality assurance documentation and direct supervision or audit of measurements, testing, and commissioning.
• Monitor project progress on a continuing basis to identify delays, discrepancies, conflicts, or other anomalies and resolve them on a timely basis against the approved programs. And comment on the contractors' progress reports and review with the contractor for catch-up progress in case of delay.
• To liaise with the Clerk of Works (COW) and/or Structural Engineer and other consultants as appropriate for any coordination issues between the Main Contract and M&E sub-contract and to resolve E&M-related interface problems during both the construction drawings review and the construction stages. Lead the building services consultant in resolving these issues and conflicts/ discrepancies found among the Main Contract/M&E sub-contract construction drawings.
• To monitor and supervise the testing and commissioning of E&M works and defect rectification to ensure the successful handover/completion of the project.
• To closely monitor the site safety performance and site environmental performance of Contractors.
• To liaise, coordinate, inspect, and resolve with the building management team or assigned companies for any E&M defects or issues identified after site handover.
• Assist and monitor the handover of premises to end users
• Follow up on complaints and monitor defect rectification works for completed projects.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Higher Diploma or above in Building Services or related disciplines;
Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience;
Self-disciplined, well-organized, and able to work under pressure;
Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
bottom of page