Role & Responsibilities
● Handle property development matters;
● Responsible for assisting legal matters during the project development process;
● Review and draft agreements and support the business units on corporate real estate acquisitions and disposals;
● Assist with other in-house legal matters;
● Direct report to Senior Legal Counsel.
● A degree in Law or above, with at least 2 years of relevant experience;
● PQE 2 years or above gained in leading law firm or in-house legal experience with property developers is preferred;
● Superior academic achievement;
● Demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively as a team member and individually;
● Good communication and interpersonal skills;
● Passionate about real estate industry;
● Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time;
● Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented;
● Excellent command of both written and oral English and Chinese.